Grow your sales online
It is now easier than ever to sell your products and services online.
There are hundreds of shopping platforms and payment processors to suit every need and budget.
You don’t need technical or design experience.
Whether you are taking those first tentative steps to selling your products or services online or you have been trading for many years with a multi-million pound turnover – we can help.
Benefits of Selling Online
- Your business is open 24 hours per day 365 days of the year – sell while your sleeping
- Sell to Mobile Customers
- Take All Major Credit and Debit Cards
For those starting out we can help
- Choose the right ecommerce software for your products and services
- Build your online store
- Choose a Payment Provider
- Ensure Security and Legal Compliance
- Train you and your staff how to run it
- Develop and help you grow online sales with web marketing.
For those already selling online we can help
- Increase Sales
- Enter New Markets
- Market your business
- Promote products and services
- Cross Promotions
- Up selling
- Multiple Channel Selling (Your Shop, Amazon and Ebay)
- Business Development
- Sales and Marketing
- EPOS Options
There are many great features available with ecommerce software today.
When looking at a new online shop it is a good idea to list what features and options you would like to incorporate.
There are so many to choose from, but making the right choices before choosing an ecommerce software solution is essential.
Here are some considerations when reviewing ecommerce software.
Decide which ones are important to your product and service.
Marketing and Promotion
There are many ways to help attract shoppers and make the sale.
- Create a coupon code to offer shoppers a discount
- Create a special offer – put a time limit on it.
- Create ‘package’ deals or ‘bogof’ deals
Set up your products in categories to make it easy for shoppers to find your products.
- Allow product comparison
- Show product reviews
- Allow shoppers to filter products – by price, or category or color
- Show ‘Recently Viewed Products’ to prompt the purchaser
- Allow shoppers to ‘design a product’ by offering options – e.g. color, size, logo
Manage your shops and website
- Manage multiple shops and websites from the one control panel
- Run your shop in multiple languages and multiple currencies
- Create customer or trade accounts with their own pricing structure
Google predicts that online sales will be dominated by mobile users.
This huge change on how we all use the internet highlights that your ecommerce website must be enabled for mobile devices.
We recommend the following shopping solutions
We recommend the following website shopping solutions and can help you choose the right one for your product and services.
Shopify gives you complete control over the look and feel of your website, from it’s domain name to its layout and content.
No design skills are needed and you can choose from over 100 professional store templates.
Scoosh can build a unique template for you and supply and set up your new domain name.
We can also manage your online shop for you.
WooCommerce is the most popular eCommerce platform on the web. It ‘plugs-into’ WordPress.
If you are already using the WordPress CMS for your website then WooCommerce is the logical choice.